Tuesday 21 February 2012

Keeping my word from the last post.


Tuesday, February 21st, 2010

      Well, that time has come again. Once more I cast off the vestiges of a normal life and continue gallivanting across the country side as only a person without a permanent address can do. Well, not just any person without an address, but a truck driver specifically.

      Would that this notion were true. Today I woke up early to make effective use of the public transportation afforded by living in the Sea-Tac metro area. Things went rather well. I got to the terminal early enough, only to find that they did not repair the one specific defect on my truck that I asked to have repaired. On the upside, they should get the part tomorrow. The downside of this is that the part will; not show up until 1500. The upside to the downside is that I will get paid shop pay. So I suppose things work out in the end.

      In light of this minor miscommunication, I will not be telling a funny story about today. Maybe a short ironic one about how I moved all of my stuff back into the same truck I cleaned out the other day, but minor details. Realisticly, I am postponing this blog until Thursday, at which point I should be rolling again. Until then, best wishes to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment